Are you wonder how can a DevOps team take advantage of A.I.? DevOps team can take advantage of AI in many ways such as continuous planning, continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring.
So, at first we will see what is DevOps and what is Artificial Intelligence and then tell you that how can a DevOps team take advantage of A.I.
What is DevOps?
“Dev” refers to software application development, and “Ops” refers to IT operations. Defining what DevOps engineers do is still in flux because DevOps is not a framework or a workflow. It’s a culture that is overtaking the business world.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a wide-ranging branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines capable of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence.
How can a DevOps team take advantage of A.I.?
- The digital age is giving birth to a new generation of technology. A.I., Machine Learning, and other innovative techniques are finding their way into software programs all over the world with surprising speed; it’s no wonder that DevOps processes have been undergoing significant changes in order to keep up!
- The DevOps team is in need of assistance from A.I., which can provide continuous planning, integration, and testing to ensure efficient procedures for deployment that reduce the difficulty on their end as well. With such technology at hand – through revolutionary methods suggested by artificial intelligence (AI) like tuning inefficient processes with little human intervention- this department would be able to grow more quickly than ever before!
- With Artificial Intelligence, deployment efficiency can be improved without human interference. At present in the DevOps team, we have a rule-based total atmosphere managed by people that needs to change because of A.I.’s self-automation capabilities which will enhance operational performance greatly and allow us greater freedom than ever before for making decisions based on what is best for our company and its customers!
- Improving DevOps productivity by relying on AL and ML to autosuggest code segments or snippets in real-time to accelerate development.
- Streamlining Requirements Management using AI is proving effective at improving the accuracy and quality of requirements documents capturing what users need in the next generation of an app or platform.
- AI is helping in proving effective at bug detection and auto-suggestions for improving code.
- AI helps in assisting in prioritizing security testing results and triaging vulnerabilities.
- ML-based code vulnerability detection can spot anomalies reliably and alert DevOps teams in real-time.
- Advanced DevOps teams are using AI to analyze and find new insights across all development tools.
There are many ways a DevOps team can take advantage of artificial intelligence. We’ve covered some of the most common ones, but this list is by no means exhaustive! If you want to learn more about how your company could use A.I., or if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to us with a comment below!
Also Read: How do agile and DevOps interrelate?