Full-stack developers are extremely valuable in the tech industry. They can develop and maintain a product from design to launch, which means they don’t need to rely on anyone else for their work. This post will provide an outline of what skills you should learn if you want to become a full-stack developer with Python as your main programming language.
Steps to become full stack developer
- Learn the basics of Python from any book or online source.
- Write some basic command-line programs using Python. This will help you later in automating things as a full-stack developer.
- Learn a web framework like Django or Flask. Both are powered by Python.
- Learn bootstrap if you are not very good with basic HTML and CSS.
- Learn Git for code management.
- If you’re just getting started with web development, then Heroku is a great option. They make it easy and free to get your Django app online without any hassle at all!
The journey is not easy, but it’s also not impossible. If you are just starting out then just take the next step every day and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You will get there soon enough!
Keep in mind that Python is a very well-rounded programming language no matter what path you choose to follow so it doesn’t hurt to learn more than just the web technologies.
Python is a great language for everything from beginner level to full-stack development. You can also build desktop and mobile apps with Python!
It’s free, powerful, easy to learn, and has a ton of resources available for you to take advantage of. It will help you get a higher-paying job and also make you a more marketable applicant for other jobs.
This blog post has provided you with a complete guide to becoming a Full Stack Developer in Python. If you’re interested, we’ve also included some resources and helpful links at the end of this article that will help support your journey as well. With time and dedication, success is inevitable!